SkinPen Precision Microneedling
As the very first FDA-cleared micro needling device, SkinPen is trusted by leading dermatologists, aestheticians, and other skincare professionals. Three steps in as little as thirty minutes targets facial acne scars and neck wrinkles, for smoother, more radiant, younger-looking skin.
How SkinPen Visibly Transforms Skin
The SkinPen treatment works in three simple steps, designed to activate the skin's natural healing process. Following each session, the skin begins to heal itself, looking more renewed and rejuvenated over time. SkinPen is only used in professional settings and delivers dramatic results without the use of heat or chemicals.
Why Choose SkinPen for Microneedling?
- SkinPen rejuvenates from the inside out for younger looking skin.
- SkinPen is the first FDA-cleared microneedling device.
- SkinPen is proven safe and effective, delivering results that last up to six months.
- SkinPen is a quick-and-easy treatment with little to no downtime.
- SkinPen is proven to improve the appearance of acne scars and wrinkles on the neck.
SkinPen Follows A 3-Step Process
SkinPen's microneedles pierce the skin, triggering your immune system to disinfect the wounds, remove debris, increase blood flow, and begin to create new tissue.
The micro-wounds created by SkinPen are rebuilt with new granulation cells that include collagen proteins. Additionally, a new network of blood vessels develops.
Remodeling the wound is replaced with new dermal tissues and blood vessels which are comprised of rich collagen and elastin proteins. These proteins improve skin youthfulness.
Take the Neck Step
What to Know About Treating Neck Wrinkles with SkinPen
This entire SkinPen treatment typically takes 30 minutes to complete, but this time may vary based on your specific needs. It's all done in a matter of a few simple steps.
- Your provider gently cleanses your skin.
- if you opt for it, a topical anesthesia is applied to minimize discomfort.
- Lift hydrogel is applied to your neck, to help SkinPen glide smoothly across your skin.
- SkinPen creates millions of controlled microchannels to target natural collagen and promote your body's natural healing process.
- After your treatment you may notice some redness or inflammation, which is totally normal and should subside within 24 hours to 72 hours.
Your neck can be renewed and rejuvenated in as few as three sessions spaced 30 days apart. Your provider will determine your personal treatment schedule based on your unique needs. But most patients see improvements in their skin in the first month after their first treatment! In clinical trials, skin has been shown to improve for up to six months after a SkinPen treatment.
SkinPen for Neck Wrinkles
The skin on your neck is different from the skin on your face. This delicate area has less fatty tissue and collagen, along with fewer oil glands, making it more prone to wrinkles, creepy texture and a slackened appearance. That's why the first signs of aging often appear on the neck.
But there are also other culprits behind neck wrinkles, aka "Tech Neck". The frequent, repetitive motion of looking down at devices, like your phone can also increase and accelerate the look of horizontal neck wrinkles, lines and creases.
But whether they're caused by age or tech, neck wrinkles can leave you feeling less confident. Instead of covering up, SkinPen can improve the look of neck wrinkles and uncover your best, firm, radiant, younger looking skin. As the first FDA-cleared microneedling treatment, SkinPen is the trusted choice of leading dermatologists and aestheticians and recommended by 90% of clinical trial patients. Younger, firmer, and more radiant skin awaits!
CONTACT OUR DES MOINES MICRO-NEEDLING SPECIALISTS TODAY!
If you are looking to improve the health and appearance of your skin, micro-needling with the Rejuvapen Automatic Therapy System may be the perfect solution for you. Contact the Des Moines cosmetic surgery experts at Bergman Plastic Surgery today by calling to learn more about your treatment options and find out if the Rejuvapen Automatic Therapy System is right for you. Call us at 515-222-1111.